Today Movers delivers a convenient way to store your belonging on your property or on ours! Do you need a place to store your home or office’s furniture, appliances and belongings for a short period of time? Our portable storage system is designed to give you the freedom to keep your possessions on site while you give your home a makeover. Whether it’s a short period of time to allow the carpet to be replaced, or an indeterminate amount of time to allow for a complete home renovation, we’ve got you covered. Don’t pay for an offsite storage unit that will require you to hire movers with trucks, that will cost you in labor. Keep your possessions handy and on your land, with 24-hour access to your portable storage unit.
Our portable storage containers are constructed to withstand the elements, so your stuff can stay dry through the rainy season! Steel frames, walls and doors offer durable protection that other temporary storage containers can’t match. Its metal structure, unlike wood, prevents the absorption of moisture, decreasing the likelihood of mold and mildew. We know how precious your belongings are. That is why our containers are all-steel and weatherproof – ensuring your stuff is as safe and secure as possible. Call Today Movers at 866-748-MOVE (6683) for a free estimate!
Container Packing and Loading Tips
- • Many hours are wasted by people wondering if they put a certain item in storage, then digging through boxes after.
- • A written inventory will save time in the long run.
- • Valuable items need to be kept close to you. This will reduce the risk of damage.
- • Write a legible label on each box to define where it goes.
- • Heavy items go in smaller boxes. Lightweight items go in larger boxes.
- • Use as many boxes as needed. Boxes are easy to stack and provide greater space efficiency.
- • Use specially sized boxes and bubble wrap when packing pictures, mirrors and artwork.
- • Flat screen TV boxes are also available for your large screen TVs.
- • Lamps and other large items should be bubble wrapped. Remove light bulbs and box lamp shades separately.
- • Use tape to close up both the top and bottom of the boxes.
- • Fill each box to its capacity, using packing paper or fillers to eliminate empty spaces. Don’t overpack!
- • Moving blankets will protect your furniture.
- • Use moisture absorbers to help prevent mold, mildew, and odors inside the container.
- • Wrap couches, mattresses and other “soft” furniture with stretch wrap or plastic mattress bags.
- • Cover appliances with cardboard, moving blankets or stretch wrap.
- • Distribute the weight of your contents throughout the container.
- • Place heavy items on the bottom, lighter items on the top.
- • Mix small items with larger items to fill spaces.
- • Secure your container with a lock when it is unattended.